Sunday 11 January 2015

Gratitude

Today's blog is a very simple one, I just want to convey my love and gratitude to my friends and family who keep me on the straight and narrow. There have been so many people in my life that have given me space to grow and make mistakes and I just want to share how thankful I am. I know that people reading my posts and blogs don't always get me, to be honest I don't get me sometimes. I tend to be a bit of a deep thinker. I just want my life to count for something, I want to be significant in some way. My hope is that as I continue to write that people will be encouraged. I have contemplated walking the other way when it comes to faith but I realize that I can't, I see order and beauty in the Universe and I see hope and salvation in the cross. I see values such as kindness and forgiveness as key to this life, I am grateful to those who have shown me such things and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment